Contact us to discuss and discover more.
Available without cart at £9,995
Or with Aphelion 2 MC cartridge at £12,495
The Rega Naia turntable is the result of years of painstaking development which was used to create the now famous ‘Naiad’ test bed turntable. The Naia takes the best of this development and technology and transfers it into a production ready version without compromise. The Naia is packed with ground-breaking features, materials and technology developed by Rega over many years to reach new levels of vinyl replay.
The heart of music
The Naia takes our pioneering low mass high rigidity plinth technology to the next level by using a Graphene impregnated carbon fibre skeletal plinth with Tancast 8 foam core. This ultra rigid structure is then strengthened further using two ceramic aluminium oxide braces, the same material used to create the redesigned, resonance controlled ceramic platter with improved flywheel effect and complex profile.
- Graphene impregnated Carbon Fibre skeletal plinth with Tancast 8 foam core
- ZTA Zirconium toughened alumina (ceramic) central bearing
- RB titanium tonearm : One piece titanium vertical bearing and Titanium vertical spindle assembly
- Tungsten balance weight shaft and weight
- Ceramic top and bottom braces
- Reference advanced fully adjustable power supply
- Resonance controlled ceramic platter with improved flywheel effect and complex profile
- Low mass skeletal aluminium feet
- Triple Reference drive belts for improved stability and drive characteristics.
- Rega Aphelion 2 MC factory fitted (optional)
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects