Wall mounted option now available in D series.
A sophisticated, compact 2-way, on-wall loudspeaker. The DS1 delivers music with exceptional resolution
and a vibrant realism for when conventional loudspeakers are not desired. It delivers low frequencies with power, scale and authority with a cabinet depth of 135mm. It is easy to place in real-world listening rooms, very capable, and compatible with all good amplifiers. With a short slim enclosure and smart modern finishes, the Spendor DS1 is entirely at home in any listening environment.
Available in white, walnut, oak, cherry and black
- A simple but ingenious wall mounting system
secures the DS1 to a flat surface, whilst
decoupling the back of the cabinet from
transferring any unwanted vibrations, which
greatly enhances sonic performance.
- The proprietary 18cm Spendor EP77 polymer
cone mid-bass drive unit mounted in a slim
sophisticated cabinet, helps the DS1 deliver a
room filling sound with projection, character
and sheer entertainment far beyond its size.
- With room friendly bass that is taut and
controlled, smooth midrange and an extended
treble, the DS1 delivers a big, full-bodied sound.
This allows the DS1 to be used for front channel
stereo duties as well as being a perfect surround
loudspeaker, offering 2.0, 2.1, 5.1, 6.1, 7.1 and
Dolby Atmos configurations to the Spendor
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK
- Low voltage supply - Standby mode +5V DC
- Low voltage supply - Operational +5V DC
- Fixed voltage supply - Standby mode 0V
- Fixed voltage supply - Operational +24V DC
- Variable supply - Standby mode 0V
- Variable supply - Regulated +10V to +45V DC
- Variable supply - Unregulated +45V or +56V DC
- Size (H x W x D) 75 x 215 x 355 mm (2.95” x 8.46” x 13.98”)
- Weight 7.7kg (17lbs)
Description 2-way surround loudspeaker
Enclosure type Rigid, asymmetric braced, cabinet with
Vent type Sealed box
Input connection Neutrik speakON connector
Typical in-room response 60Hz - 25kHz
Power handling 150 watts unclipped programme
Amplifier 25-100 watts
Sensitivity 86dB for 1 watt at 1 metre
Nominal impedance 8 ohms (min 5.8)
HF driver 22mm LPZ polyamide dome
Bass/mid driver 18cm EP77 polymer cone
Crossover frequency 3.8kHz
Net Weight 8.5kg
Finishes Black oak, walnut, oak, satin white, cherry
Accessories Magnetic grille, Neutrik speakON plug
and wall-mount fixings
This excellent and short video explains more about the D1
On demo in May 2023.